Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman


 



When I was busy drawing Joe Kooijman I immediately had the idea to draw his sister as well. Which I'm done with now.  
Here's Bobbie with her hat and cheeks red from the cold.  
I did have some trouble with her nose and the transition from the very dark shadow on her forehead to the light parts under the eyes.
In the end, I am satisfied with the result and notice that the mixing of the colors is really progressing.

This time I didn't trace it with carbon paper, but used a mini projector. That is more difficult because you can't see where you left off, so I forgot her mouth. I drew this freehand. I don't think it can really be seen. So that's a good sign.
What would mom and dad think of Bobbie, would they like it as much as Joe's drawing?

Still 19,991 paintings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are:
Stratmore Toned Tan paper 22.9
x30.5 cm
Faber Castell Polychromos
eraser and sharpener.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 20.000 paintings

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman