Nr 11 Johnny Braat

 



This is Johnny, a very sweet young man who I don't actually know very well.

His mother works where I work and she was pregnant with him when I first started working there.

Every now and then she takes Johnny along and with his beautiful curls and gentle character you soon fall in love with this little boy. 

When I saw this photo on his mother's profile, I immediately had the idea to draw him. 

Just before Christmas I framed the drawing and gave it as a gift.

His mother was completely blown away by the drawing and gave it a prominent place among her photos of her family members.

 It was an honor to draw Johnny.


Still 19,989 paintings and/or drawings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are:
Stratmore Toned Tan paper 22.9x30.5 cm
Faber Castell Polychromos, Caran d'Ache Luminance
an eraser and pencil sharpener.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman

My 20.000 paintings