Nr 4: A cup with two fruits

Painting 4 is also an exercise I did with Forza43 Paint Coach.
A cup with two fruits.  This time I drew this under drawing with a pencil.  Then fixed with a spray so that it does not fade.  I like this way rather than drawing directly with paint.  That goes wrong faster.  Too thick or too big and I don't have that problem with a pencil.  I can't get the color purple mixed well so I ended up using it from the tube.  Sometimes you have to make it easy on yourself. On the example of the paint coach it was a wide panel so I made the cup narrower to achieve the same effect.  Even Henk thinks it turned out well and he usually has a critical view of my work.

Still 19,996 paintings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are: Daler Rowney canvas board 20x20 cm

Oil paint by van Gogh and Rembrandt 
This time I only used Titanium white, Ultramarine blue, purple and Cadmium light yellow.
Gamsol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman

My 20.000 paintings

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman