Nr 5: Better 2Gether

 

Better 2Gether is a love to meet group from my church Mozaiek020.
We meet every first Tuesday of the month for a nice meal. Playing games and especially talking and laughing with each other.
I wanted to make a mosaic of it at first, but that was too difficult.
I did a small piece at the bottom left, but I quickly let that go.
The numbers 020 are also included, which refers to Mozaiek020
The groups that exist are called Love2meet groups, which I have depicted with a heart, the number 2 and the word meet.
The cross is the church. It didn't turn out what I had in mind, but hey, it was good to try.

Still 19,995 paintings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are: 
Daler Rowney canvas board 20x20 cm
Oil paint by van Gogh and Rembrandt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman

My 20.000 paintings

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman