Nr 6 and 7: Color Spletters and Sunny side

 

These blue splashes seemed so easy to make. Kirsty Partridge's video looked super simple. It was just that everything was covered in paint. My tablet, my drinking glass, the table, my T-shirt, the floor and everything that was around me. I was so absorbed in distributing the drops well that I didn't realize it until I was done. Haha, what a dumbass.
With the yellow sunny variant, I made sure that not everything was covered in paint, but that is very difficult. For this effect, you just need space that can get dirty. Since I made it during a weekend trip to Maasbree for the 50th wedding anniversary of my parents Ton and Christine, I didn't have the space for that.
Next time I'll just bring my crayons. Then it can't get all dirty.

Still 19,993 paintings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are: Water color paper van Gogh 10.5x15 cm
Aquarel Pallet/tips by Winsor and Newton 
And Water

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman

My 20.000 paintings

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman