Nr 3: Forms

Painting 3 is an exercise I did with Forza43 Paint Coach.

Four shapes, a cylinder, a ball, a cube and a triangle. I paid the most attention to the reflection of the light in the table and the shadows, and I think it turned out well myself.
What I still struggle with is mixing the right color and tone of the color.
I always find it very difficult to put my signature on a painting.
Sometimes I see very nice signatures from other artists, and then I wish I could do that too. With me, it always turns out much thicker and bigger than I planned. Now I've figured out that I'll just put an anchor in the bottom right corner. Not too big, but a kind of signature. I put these 4 details on the back anyway: the number of the painting and the name of the painting, the date and my name.

Still 19,997 paintings to go 😆😆

Products I have used are:

Daler Rowney canvas board 24x30 cm
Oil paint by van Gogh 
This time I only used Titanium white 105, Ultramarine blue 504, Cadmium light red 303 and Cadmium light yellow.
Gamsol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nr 9: Bobbie Kooijman

My 20.000 paintings

Nr 8: Joe Kooijman